Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nobody lives forever.

I know thats a gloomy sounding title but it's also a fact that all life eventualy ends in death, that's not to say that you have to leave your family in dire straits when you go however. No I am not dying or at least not any time soon anyway, however I am one who believes in having things planned out and taken care of way in advance. I tend in my marketing efforts to find functional businesses that my wife and children can assume after I am gone for a reason that being that when that eventuallity does occur the businesses will be well established for them, meaning they can simply pick it up from where I am at you see I am 15 years older than my wife and I turned 50 in march, now that I have lived half a damn century and seen alot more than I really wanted to in some respects I know just how short life can be. If like myself you want to be able to leave behind a source of residual income that does not end or go away than I think you should download my free for you E Book and read it every last word, it will explain to you all there is to learn about one particular source of income that is residual, pays sometimes daily, and will not be going anywhere in fact it has been around for 21 years or so. Now it is hard to make decisions for people on these matters at times being as the current economic situation SUCKS but I think that the one time cost to start is affordable for anyone in any budget. So download the book read it and see for yourself what I am talking about, I started at the lowest most affordable membership level and have worked my way to the top level all without spending another dime out of pocket, if you elect to join us I will help you achieve those same results all it takes is some time and a little well placed advertising to accomplish. Have a great day and a better tomorrow and remember always that "Chance Favors the Prepared Mind." GET YOUR COPY HERE: P.S. If you have never heard this before let me be the first to tell you that "ACHIEVEMENT IS THE REWARD OF PERSEVERENCE" Regards: Shan R. Ferguson A.K.A THE MAD SCIENTIST.

No comments: